The Queen of Cards

Local Adelaide magician The Queen of Cards, eludes audiences with her charm and astonishing magic skills.

Some light magic reading

By 3:30 PM , ,

I recently stumbled across a  first British dition 1977 book by one of magic's great legends Harry Lorraine, at a local Lions club bookshop.


Harry was a very popular on screen magician in the 50's from the US who has always been one of my great magic idols. I was always captivated watching videos of him perform. He always had great, fun routines and I always found him charming and charismatic.

I must admit, it always makes me feel like a kid opening a present on Christmas day when I come across finds like this that I can add to my collection of reading material in my magic library. I can't wait to finish reading it! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments